• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Objective and scientific manufacturers of audio electronics

CPR

Forum Donor
Hi all. In the search for honest products and objective information, I have the feeling that these are now easier to find in the world of loudspeakers than in other hifi equipment. More and more speaker manufacturers are encouraged to offer reliable measurements of their products, something that is not so easy when it comes to manufacturers of amplifiers, players or DACs. I wonder if all the work methodology applied in the development of Revel loudspeakers (blind A/B listening tests, objective measurements, etc.) is also applied in other brands of the Harman group dedicated to products other than loudspeakers (Lexicon, Mark Levinson). Do you know other manufacturers of amplifiers or digital players that clearly show the measured data of their products and that subject them to objective listening tests during their development?

Frgirard

Major Contributor
Hi all. In the search for honest products and objective information, I have the feeling that these are now easier to find in the world of loudspeakers than in other hifi equipment. More and more speaker manufacturers are encouraged to offer reliable measurements of their products, something that is not so easy when it comes to manufacturers of amplifiers, players or DACs. I wonder if all the work methodology applied in the development of Revel loudspeakers (blind A/B listening tests, objective measurements, etc.) is also applied in other brands of the Harman group dedicated to products other than loudspeakers (Lexicon, Mark Levinson). Do you know other manufacturers of amplifiers or digital players that clearly show the measured data of their products and that subject them to objective listening tests during their development?
Mark levinson has been a life between harmann has bought them.
Mark levinson as all high end brands sold reader cd at stellar price without technical specifications justifying the price.

Reactions: CPR
Top Bottom