• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Bleib

Major Contributor
After the 5th episode I'm still quite convinced that nobody truly knows what to with SW, and that Kenobi as well as Vader are quite paperthin as characters.
And already just like Mando a lot of the CGI just doesn't look right

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I think it's common with all of these movies and shows which become 'franchises', they need to keep pumping out content, characters are diluted, stories become detached from established canon or reality for that universe and they need to keep dreaming up stuff which trumps what came before. Although in fairness Star Trek SNW is a return to form in that universe and the first new Star Trek I've enjoyed for a long time. I thought Star Wars Rogue One was superbly done and one of my favourites in the whole series, but that's about the only Disney Star Wars I really like.

Laserjock

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I finally started watching this and can’t believe no one mentioned Flea playing a character in this. Lol

So far I’m liking it

Tachyon88

This is like a CW show or a fan film with terrible acting, casting and writing. In fact some of the actual fan films on youtube are miles better than this.
Some random you-tuber de-aged Anakin during the "remember thiiiiiiss" flash back scene with obi-wan a mere 12 hours after release. This show supposedly cost 25million an episode ?

OP
JSmith

JSmith

Master Contributor
Last two episodes were epic... quite happy with the series. :cool:

JSmith

Top Bottom