• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Now this is a dumb spammer

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Our forum software has pretty good spam filter and catches a lot of them during the registration. I kill a handful of them everyday. This latest one takes the cake though:

upload_2018-5-12_0-23-6.png

Check out his email address: "spammer21@outlookcom." Could he make it any more obvious what he is up to???

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Turkish IP

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
^^^ Amir's new avatar? :)

Seriously, I know from moderatoring another forum just how much overhead and behind-the-scenes work it takes. I deeply appreciate the efforts of King Amir and Sir Thomas.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Seriously, I know from moderatoring another forum just how much overhead and behind-the-scenes work it takes. I deeply appreciate the efforts of King Amir and Sir Thomas.
+1

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
^^^ Amir's new avatar? :)

Most of the heavy lifting is done wrt ‘behind the scenes’ as amir is finally getting the hang of ‘his’ AP machine so it’s not a million questions everyday ..

He loves it now hence all the measuring he does, it’s not that he loves measuring audio devices it’s more the dials and nobs on the AP make him feel like a aircraft pilot. He even puts his arms out and does the noises when he’s the only one at home :D

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Our forum software has pretty good spam filter and catches a lot of them during the registration. I kill a handful of them everyday. This latest one takes the cake though:

View attachment 12599

Check out his email address: "spammer21@outlookcom." Could he make it any more obvious what he is up to???
I always reject them with a little link to WBF in my message , I feel steve would appreciate that level of bitterness :D

Top Bottom