• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Notice to Members Regarding Recommended Products

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I hope this is an obvious thing to many of you but I want to make sure it is understood. When I test and recommend a product, it is based on its objective performance and my gut feeling about it overall. It is in no way vouching for the company, reliability of said product, fitness for whatever use you have for it, etc. You need to perform your own due diligence before purchasing these products.

Also, I have so many products to test that once I am done with one, I move on. I don't keep track of what all has happened after that, whether issues are discovered with it, etc. I can't revisit my reviews constantly to update it as such.

Use my reviews as one factor to base your purchase decision on. Not as the sole criteria.

Top Bottom