• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Nord return policy (?)

BrokenEnglishGuy

Major Contributor
I'm about to cancel a tube amplifier order, but i saw Nord have a return policy...
they say ''
We provide a 2 year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee. We will refund the original amount paid on all Nord branded products.

'', im from latam
So they gonna back all the money include the taxes and everything ?? :eek: if i can test that nc502mp will be better... i don't know any guy with the nc502mp..

any experience or something? i sent an email but no answer yet

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
I'm about to cancel a tube amplifier order, but i saw Nord have a return police...
they say ''
We provide a 2 year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee. We will refund the original amount paid on all Nord branded products.

'', im from latam
So they gonna back all the money include the taxes and everything ?? :eek: if i can test that nc502mp will be better... i don't know any guy with the nc502mp..

any experience or something? i sent an email but no answer yet

“Policy.” One letter makes a big difference!

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
Some years ago, my at-the-time wife prided herself on her command of French. When we took her first trip there, we went to dinner in Lyon with several French friends. She insisted on ordering the after dinner drinks. When she did, the waiter grinned and our friends burst out laughing. “You just ordered a large married man!”

Last edited:
OP
B

BrokenEnglishGuy

Major Contributor
Some years ago, my at-the-time wife prided herself on her command of French. When we took her first trip there, we went to dinner in Lyon with several French friends. She insisted on ordering the after dinner drinks. When she did, the water grinned and our friends burst out laughing. “You just ordered a large married man!”
LOL, well im proud of my broken english without google translate xD, at least im not longer using google translate, pretty sure if im gonna use my english in another country it gonna sound really broken xD

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
No way they (and any company) would refund customs taxes, I highly doubt that. Some cover return shipping but most do not.

Better to write them an e-mail before the purchase and have all your questions answered and in written for if you have to use it later.

Top Bottom