• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

No longer for sale : Rythmik G25HP-SE Piano Black Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo.USMC

Hello. I have for your consideration:

A gently used G25HP in piano gloss finish. It still has the plastic wrap protecting it completely. Factory box is included.

$2500.00

I'm downsizing my current setup. I am the original owner.

I'm not currently shipping this monster sub.

I can deliver, or meet up, within reasonable distance. I'm in New Jersey zip-code 07083.

I am a US Marine, and an honest seller with many online references. I have sold many items on, eBay, US Audiomart, Audiogon, AudioScienceReview, AVS, and various other forums. I can provide references and pictures upon request to weed out scammers, and tire kickers. Thank you for your consideration.

P.S. The pics of my G25HP have a KEF KF92 on top to show the size comparison from a post I made in a thread on AVS. I did not leave, nor use the KEF on top.

Attachments

• IMG_1547 (2).jpg
    IMG_1547 (2).jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 293
  • image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    238.5 KB · Views: 315
  • image2 (2).jpeg
    image2 (2).jpeg
    264.8 KB · Views: 298
OP
G

Geronimo.USMC

Lowered the price a little.

$2400

OP
G

Geronimo.USMC

Lets gooooooooo!

OP
G

Geronimo.USMC

$2375

OP
G

Geronimo.USMC

Hi, unfortunately I'm in the process of finding a new home, so, I will not know if it will still be up for sale till I find a new place.

Last edited:
OP
G

Geronimo.USMC

Finally moved in to the new place very recently, but there is a lot if work to be done to make it home.

Practically all my possessions are still packed up, and I'm sleeping on a broken sofa (movers broke it), and surrounded by boxes.

.......Unforseen property damage, and repairing leaky pipes, walls, cielings slowly underway through out the whole place.

The den won't be done for at least 3-5 months. The den is planned to be the designated theater. It seems big enough, so the G25HP can stay for now, but I will update the ad, or make a new one if it need be.

Thanks for inquiring. I appreciate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom