• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

NLA: Hypex NC502MP module for good price!

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
So, first the caveat here is that this is my original module that has been known to cause popping when power is removed. It is still under warranty and Hypex agreed to swap it. However, the shipping is at my expense and the cost is making me reconsider the return. In any case, from my QuantAsylum AI, this module tests out just fine otherwise.

Am only doing this as I need to know whether Hypex fixed this in the updated version, so therein lies an opportunity for the right buyer for this module. Am only asking $300 for the module and will pay shipping within the continental US.

If you are interested, PM me. Thanks!

Rick

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Apparently will run up against my RMA expiration within next couple of days.

If I do not sell, will return for exchange. So, if your contemplating, let me know ASAP.

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Last call! If I do not get an offer by morning, will remove from sale.

Would make a great dual subwoofer amp or can be bridged for 1000 watts!

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hypex got back to me a suggested I try some output relays. I happen to have, so am going to try. Taking off sale for now.

Top Bottom