• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

NHT Pro M-00 Powered Monitor Review

lashto

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Any 4 speakers could be „similarly linear“ but that’s quite far from „having almost exactly the same 6 peaks“. And if you dont agree, just find two other speakers measurements like that .. anywhere else. I couldnt but of course I might be wrong there (too).
As mentioned, klippel software is just one possible culprit (and the fact that it measured same as anechoic in some room(s) doesnt mean it’s perfect in all rooms). Tthe culprit could also be anywher else between room and operator. Or, since you like conspiracies, you could also include the wind and the power cables outside :)

Anyway, did my part here. If someone else thinks there might be something wrong, good .. if not, might just be same as good.

Krunok

Major Contributor
Any 4 speakers could be „similarly linear“ but that’s quite far from „having almost exactly the same 6 peaks“. And if you dont agree, just find two other speakers measurements like that .. anywhere else. I couldnt but of course I might be wrong there (too).
As mentioned, klippel software is just one possible culprit (and the fact that it measured same as anechoic in some room(s) doesnt mean it’s perfect in all rooms). Tthe culprit could also be anywher else between room and operator. Or, since you like conspiracies, you could also include the wind and the power cables outside :)

Anyway, did my part here. If someone else thinks there might be something wrong, good .. if not, might just be same as good.

3mf8p3.jpg

You didn't explain how comes if room/rig interference/Klippel software are the problem Amir's measurement of C52 is practically identical to Harman's measurement made in anechoic chamber?

On_axis_ASR_NFS_C52_verse_Anechoic_C52_2.png

lashto

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
There are many good arguments, opinions, questions. And even more bad ones. People can discuss about both.
But you seem to enjoy your aggressive/dismissive tone a lot. And I can only wish you good luck with it.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I welcome the scrutiny of the graphs so that if there are issues, we find them now rather than later. I too worried about those peaks some when I first tested the system. I have a bunch more speakers coming for testing so over time, we will have more data points to see if there is an issue.

Top Bottom