• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

NF Series Interconnect Cables Now Available At March Audio

March Audio

Master Contributor
Audio Company
The NF (no foo) series of interconnect cables are now available at March audio.

These are exceptional quality interconnect cables at affordable prices. The NF series is manufactured using Mogami Professional cable and Amphenol connectors. These cables will ensure the absolute integrity of the musical signal from source to destination. Rejecting noise and ensuring a transparent connection, Mogami is considered "the cable of the pros".

Available in any colour so long as its black.

https://www.marchaudio.net.au/interconnect-cables

1.jpg

10.jpg

6.jpg
7.jpg

Veri

Master Contributor
I just ordered the benchmark ones, doh :p

Yours look great too!

jasonq997

Forum Donor
Good stuff. FYI, It looks like your links are mixed up.

The Dragon

Forum Donor
Do you make any custom cables using the higher end Mogami Neglex cable such as the 2549 Neglex balanced cable or the 2497/2803 unbalanced cable?

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Realistically, they are excellent value for people who cannot make their own. The component cost and assembly time means Alan is doing this pretty much as a service and to round out his offering for his customers.

I use Amphenol and either Mogami or Canare myself- there's simply nothing better in terms of value for money and consistent quality.

Top Bottom