• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Next SMSL SU8 version will be bended a lot

OP
R

renaudrenaud

Major Contributor
I like your hardware revision!

Thanks. Now it is a bit more interactive. And guess what? In this version, this is probably the most ambitious DAC from SMSL. This version is no more sterile, this is finally an organic DAC,

Now the new version has preternatural ability to translate digital content into emotionally-charged musical playback.

MRphotography

Cool can I trade my annoying SMSL SU8V2 in via SMSL so I can stop hearing audible clicks, popping and drops of audio when listening during music quality changes!?

BAMCIS

Cool can I trade my annoying SMSL SU8V2 in via SMSL so I can stop hearing audible clicks, popping and drops of audio when listening during music quality changes!?
Do you mean when you switch inputs or when a CD goes to the next track? Thanks for stating this, too many people never want to mention any negative aspects of a product. I had a wyred4sound DAC 2 that would make a few loud clicks sometimes right after I switched input to TOSLINK. I'm not sure what a 'music quality change' is, unless it's going from MP3's on itunes to something hi-rez

Top Bottom