• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New SMSL C-100 DAC

alexanderino

have You got a link to the changed firmware ?
Aoshida has asked me to not distribute it, and I will honour their request. However, do email Aoshida and enquire if you can obtain a copy (after describing the issue). They do provide good support.

Alias MK

Aoshida has asked me to not distribute it, and I will honour their request. However, do email Aoshida and enquire if you can obtain a copy (after describing the issue). They do provide good support.
That is a strange behaviour. Once there is a known issue and the company has a workaround for it, why would it provide it in such a secret manner? That isn't exactly screaming "fair attitude" to me.

burkm

Same attitude here. Why would Aoshida keep a firmware "secret", resolving a known behavioral bug... ?

Last edited:

Cal_Cobra

Wonder if it's a beta release and they'll fold it into a future GA firmware release?

Top Bottom