• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New set-up needing help

sofrep811

Besides speaker wires and RCA’s What cables do I need to make the following play music from iPhone XR?

Topping D10 UNT Sys Preamp and into Parasound Zamp— (what cable or lightening converter cable do I need to run
iPhone XR through this into my preamp?)

im getting old and just can’t figure this out on Amazon! Ha

OP
sofrep811

sofrep811

At some point I’ll run through iMac. But for now...just need to play through iPhone as DAP

Tks

Major Contributor
https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Lightn...s=iphone+camera+adapter&qid=1574542195&sr=8-3

That's what you need if you want to output music as your source from the iPhone to the Topping D10 DAC.

As for your second follow-up post I don't understand what that means. Are you asking what cable you need to use the iPhone as a DAP? If that's the case, then you don't need any cable, the iPhone itself is the DAP, and all you would need is the supplied cable in the box, the Lightening to 3.5mm adapter, and simply connect your headphones into it?

Top Bottom