• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New Schiit Fulla

I wouldn't base your purchase on my experience. I haven't seen any other reports of similar issues. It may just be something with my system.

Schiit offers 15 day returns, so if the fulla 3 is what you're looking for I would give it a shot.

DUKE-DUKE

[QUOTE = "SchwizzelKick66, publicación: 282127, miembro: 11198"] No basaría su compra en mi experiencia. No ha visto ningún otro informe de problemas similares. Puede ser algo con mi sistema.

Schiit ofrece devoluciones de 15 días, por lo que si el fulla 3 es lo que estás buscando, lo probaría. [/ CITA]

I have read the whole thread and apparently there are more fulla users who report similar problems, so for the moment I am not going to buy it. I will continue to be advised by someone from the forum to buy a dac with proper operation and without headaches or loss of time and money in returns. We will wait in the meantime to see if Amir makes a review of his to the fulla.

doodlebro

I don't hate mine, but I have noticed the scratchy/noisy pot from 40% to full power. Seems to power my 32 ohm cans fine which I'm happy with. It replaced a UCA-222 so it should obviously be better, but I'm probably the target market for the Fulla since this is my first real headphone amp.

jts

I have a Fulla 3. I purchased as a DAC/Amp I could cart around with me when I work remotely. It works very well for me. It powers my HD600 and 650s without issue and sounds miles better than the Mobo or Monitor audio jack output.

It's not an RME ADI-2, but I find that I enjoy the sound of it immensely. I have had no issues with mine.

Shangri-La

Is there any way you can add the Fulla/Hel to existing DAC/pre-amp to Only use its mic input and headphone output, while using existing DAC/pre- for everything else? Doesnt look likely but just wanted to add mic/headphone feature which existing DAC lacks.

WondrousHippo

Forum Donor
Is there any way you can add the Fulla/Hel to existing DAC/pre-amp to Only use its mic input and headphone output, while using existing DAC/pre- for everything else? Doesnt look likely but just wanted to add mic/headphone feature which existing DAC lacks.

Digging up an ancient thread, but later models of the Fulla/Hel exclusively use digital inputs only, so you'd need to track down an older model with analog input if you wanted to do that. Though I would say that you can just use it for its mic input only if you wanted, though you have other options for good mic input too.

Top Bottom