• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wombat

Master Contributor
The new posts column only shows the 10 latest posts. Above the column is the heading NEW POSTS. Click on it and all new posts will be shown. Time-zone differences or over-run can cause your posts to not be shown under NEW POSTS.

Sticky? Emphasise the New Post heading as a clickable?

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Yes, the prefered way to see the new activity is to use this button, not the list on the right:

upload_2018-1-19_21-30-21.png

You can hit the above button anytime and it is clickable. I can make it Bold or easier to find though if that is what you are asking.

OP
Wombat

Wombat

Master Contributor
Yes, the prefered way to see the new activity is to use this button, not the list on the right:

View attachment 10107

You can hit the above button anytime and it is clickable. I can make it Bold or easier to find though if that is what you are asking.

No, It's the Luddite in me exposed. :(

Last edited:

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
That is the way a lot of programs and web pages work. Hover over it and it is highlighted (we write programs with tooltips that pop up when you hover over the buttons). Tabs and such... I suppose you could add an outline to each widget (button) but most people figure it out, eventually... Consider it an entrance exam for ASR. :)

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Every time I click this New Posts thread I end up here.

upload_2018-1-20_3-9-41.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom