• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New Music: Avant Garde, Leftfield, Arthouse aka 'Pretentious Noise'.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23424
  • Start date

JeffS7444

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Haha, here's one that's about as un-edgy as it gets, but the silly/sweet song and dance routines of Bollywood may be unfamiliar to some folks here, and gotta love that choreography!

OP
D

Deleted member 23424

Haha, here's one that's about as un-edgy as it gets, but the silly/sweet song and dance routines of Bollywood may be unfamiliar to some folks here, and gotta love that choreography!
Dark? Nope. Weird? Nope. Experimental? Nope.

That's pretty much everything I dislike in music in one chintz heavy package. The actual antithesis of the brief.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

Deleted member 23424

Ufomammut. The best thing to come out of Italy since arancini and Monica Bellucci

Last edited by a moderator:

nerdstrike

Wow, you're quite the font of musical vulgarity! I find myself liking more of it than I expected.

I like to think Schnittke qualifies, even if he is a bit overfond of diminished 9ths. The sheet music is hilarious.

OP
D

Deleted member 23424

Wow, you're quite the font of musical vulgarity!
Why, thank you for the kind words.

Tbf I do favour the abrasive. Heard enough in the Schnittke vid to warrant further digging this evening. Ta

oceansize

Forum Donor
I wonder what happened to Deleted member 23424? I think that I'd have got on well with them (at least musically)... Anyway, currently listening to Nude With Demon by The Web Of Lies. Some excellent scuzzy garage/psych/avant rock - it's too early for album of the year gubbins, but I'm sure this will be up there.

Bandcamp

Top Bottom