• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Count Arthur

Major Contributor
Hello, I've been reading articles and reviews here for a while and thought I'd sign-up.

I don't pretent to fully understand all the technical aspects of the measurements, but I appreciate the effort and think they offer a nice alternative to all the subjective equipment reviews elsewhere.

NTomokawa

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Welcome to ASR! An island of sanity in a sea of snake oil.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Hello, I've been reading articles and reviews here for a while and thought I'd sign-up.

I don't pretent to fully understand all the technical aspects of the measurements, but I appreciate the effort and think they offer a nice alternative to all the subjective equipment reviews elsewhere.
Welcome and thanks for taking the time to say hello.

OP
Count Arthur

Count Arthur

Major Contributor
Thanks for the welcome.

I have a few bits that would definately fall into the "snake oil" category. :)

I really ought to sell off some of the overpriced single ended cables I have kicking about, given that my current set up is very stripped down and only useses a single pair of balanced cables.

OP
Count Arthur

Count Arthur

Major Contributor
Hello Amir,

If even you have succumbed/been duped, perhaps I shouldn't feel too foolish. :)

Top Bottom