• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New member of ASR Forum Team

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Hello everyone.

Just wanted to let you all know that member @pozz (Mikhail) has kindly volunteered to help out with better organization of summary reports and organization of data on the forum. He has the patience, editorial and language skills that I routinely lack. :) Work has just started on this and hopefully when done, the data will be much easier to navigate than it is now.

He gets the same pay as @Thomas savage and will get a raise at the same time as him (zero and zero). So please be nice to him. :)

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Am I to understand that these cult rumors have merit after all then?
Anyway, thanks in advance to @pozz for volunteering time and effort for all our benefit!
You had doubts?

Welcome pozz

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Sounds like a big, and very worthwhile, task! Thanks @pozz !

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Thanks everyone for welcoming me and sharing your knowledge.
If amirm asks you to go into the store cupboard with him to look for some odd sounding bit of electrical gear , say no!
I'll ask him for measurements first:)

Top Bottom