• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New member from Adelaide, South Australia

Batty

Hi, I have been into audio since the mid 70s when I build my first Receiver as an apprentice in the british Army.
Gear has come and gone, some remains for years, current set up is mostly DIY, but still have some commercial gear around the house.

Main setup:
Townshend Elite Rock mkII with a Moth RB250 modded by Audio Origami and a Garrott K2 cart.
Luxman PD264 with an Acos Lustre GST1 and a Shure V15 type III and a separate headshell with a Van den Hul DDT II special.
Squeezebox Touch and a Yamaha streamer
California Audio Labs CL-15 CD player with a Vincent CD-S4 on the way.
Phono: Vincent Pho-8 and an Akitika DIY mm stage.
Pre amp: DIYA B1 Mesmerize.
Power Amp: DIYA Pass Labs First Watt M2X class A.
Speakers: 1995 Castle Howard S1.

Other Gear around the house in the shed etc :
Musical Fidelity A1, Pass ACA (still unbuilt), Copland CSA29, Denon PMA250-II and a couple of T-amps.
DIYA Yarra pre amp still work in progress, Elekit TU-8500 valve pre amp, Whammy headphone amp,

Too much to list.

maxxevv

Major Contributor
Adelaide ... brings back loads of memories.

My first overseas trip back in '93 !
Still have vivid memories of the guys getting wasted from wine tasting / winery hopping at the Barossa Valley region! :D

Top Bottom