• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New device to clean nasties from Ethernet.

JustJones

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I Came across another device to contribute to audioneurosis from Network Acoustics called the ENO. It suppose to "filter" EMI/RFI with it's UPOCC silver or copper wiring and "patent pending" filtering goop, making music more real, natural and simply more exciting. Maybe someone can persuade them to send one for measurements.

https://www.networkacoustics.com/

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
That shrink-wrapped junk is so ugly in a supposedly premium product:
1111.png

StefaanE

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Where do all these loonies hatch?

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

StefaanE

Forum Donor

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Well there you go, they have no effect on the 'ones and the zeros', so us folks with binary DACs and streamers need not apply...

"Network Acoustic’s Ethernet filters and digital cables are designed exclusively for high quality audio reproduction. These products have no effect on the data flow, the zeros and ones remain unchanged, instead they remove interference, allowing the receiving circuitry in your device to perform to its full potential."

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Well there you go, they have no effect on the 'ones and the zeros', so us folks with binary DACs and streamers need not apply...

"Network Acoustic’s Ethernet filters and digital cables are designed exclusively for high quality audio reproduction. These products have no effect on the data flow, the zeros and ones remain unchanged, instead they remove interference, allowing the receiving circuitry in your device to perform to its full potential."
Nice catch.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

StefaanE

Forum Donor
Another garage start-up. o_O
Sorry Torquay, but Rich & Bob won’t be as successful as Bill & Dave, or Steve & Steve, so Dame Agatha will remain your most famous scion.

Sukie

Forum Donor
Sorry Torquay, but Rich & Bob won’t be as successful as Bill & Dave, or Steve & Steve, so Dame Agatha will remain your most famous scion.
Torquay - the home of Fawlty Towers. Seems quite apt!

Just for reasons of accuracy - they're at no. 66, not 65.

Taddpole

Wonder what the interference is doing if it's not affecting the zeros and ones.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Torquay - the home of Fawlty Towers. Seems quite apt!

Just for reasons of accuracy - they're at no. 66, not 65.

Disturbances in the ethernet caused Ray to gain a "one"- he should probably get a special filter for his computer.

Koeitje

Major Contributor
These people don't understand how TCP/IP works.

Aldoszx

I have a good crimping tool, and can get some good RCA terminals.
A good coaxial cable also could be found on local stores.
Now I have to find some nice nylon or so "cable sox" an I think I am gonna start a new business !
There are some people here to start with?
There will be a special price for first comers !

If you need RJ45, I could manage even that !
Just tell me what "benefits" do you want to have those cables, and I will put on the specifications !
The wish list is opened ! :p

Top Bottom