• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New Adam S3V’s

PresbyByrd

Forum Donor
I got these set up last evening. I had the S2Vs and thought they were quite nice. My only gripe was that they were a tad bright. The midrange of the S3V seems to mitigate that. Really impressed so far. I ordered a mic and will be measuring with REW within the next couple weeks. I have never used REW and am technologically challenged, but I read Amir’s REW for dummies and that was helpful. I will likely seek advice from the experts on this forum. I had wanted to send them to Amir to have him test these, but my schedule changed because of CV. I am hoping to travel in the fall, at which time I will send them to him if he is still interested. Anyway, I know there has been some mild interest in the speaker so I will try to keep you posted.
7C65585F-89BE-4B5B-9159-B86B1A1011DC.jpeg

Joachim Herbert

Forum Donor
I enjoy these for three months now. You'll love them. No real need for the sub, though.

Last edited:
OP
P

PresbyByrd

Forum Donor
"No real need for the sub, though."

And to think... I have two of them :)

Top Bottom