• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Neutron audio player for iPad

OP
Oldasdrt

Oldasdrt

It really does make my inexpensive buds sound fantastic, sure wish I could afford these

Katji

Major Contributor
It really does make my inexpensive buds sound fantastic, sure wish I could afford these
There are probably many others that would be a good upgrade for you that aren't so expensive.

OP
Oldasdrt

Oldasdrt

There are probably many others that would be a good upgrade for you that aren't so expensive.
Thanks, my inexpensive buds really do sound great with this player, the reviews on this pair are really great,are a bit pricey though :)

Dolor

Hi,

is it meanwhile possible to use Qobuz or at least Tidal via the Neutron Player App on IOS,in any way?

Thanks for answeres!

charleski

Major Contributor
Hi,

is it meanwhile possible to use Qobuz or at least Tidal via the Neutron Player App on IOS,in any way?

Thanks for answeres!
No. Neutron completely lacks any support for encrypted streaming services, and it doesn't look like that will change.

Dolor

O.k., I wish they whould…

Thank you charleski! ( Is „charleski“ made from Charles and Bukowski ? )

Katji

Major Contributor
^^^The original one thought he'd get everyone to call him King. :)

Top Bottom