• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Neurochrome HP-1 High Performance Amp for Sale

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Hopefully you all have seen my review of Neurochrome HP-1 review. In a nutshell, it is the highest power, highest performance headphone amplifier I have ever tested. It retails for $1,249. I was about to ship it back to Tom and it occurred to me that some of you may be interested in buying it. To make the deal sweeter, I asked Tom to put it up for sale for just $999. Give yourself a nice Christmas present and get this amp and not look for anything better!

index.php

You will have a unique product that all of your friends will be jealous of. :)

No, I get nothing out of this transaction other than not having to deal with customs forms if you purchase this in US. :) Seriously, I like to help Tom and reward him for great work he has done. We need designers like this innovating for us. So please help support him by purchasing the HP-1 for a good discount.

Importantly, this is a unique product with its measurements published here which should help in resale if you so choose to do in the future. If you like, I can sign it in invisible ink. :D

gvl

Major Contributor
Tempting but I'm 1/4 Jewish and have no friends, I guess I'll pass :)

tomchr

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Audio Company
Forum Donor
Top Bottom