• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Neumann KH 80 DSP, alignment software keep saying system level too loud ?

Luxx

Hi,

Maybe someone can help?
I have bought the Neumann KH 80 DSP monitors and the MA1 measurement set and now I wanted to use it to optimize my room...
I already did the measure one time successfully but I made a mistake, so yesterday I tried to repeat the procedure. Now the problem: For some reasons now the alignment software keep saying that I have to DECREASE my system level at least 9dB, before I can start a new measure... (even when volume of the mic / monitors are at minimum or I mute my input!)

I have absolutely no explanation for this behaviour... It just seem impossible to simply adjust the volume of the system!

I use an Apollo Twin Duo as interface and operating system is a mac. Does someone of you know (use) this system and if yes Is this a bug or any Idea what could be the reason for that?

Last edited:

ehabheikal

Did you solve this? Could be hardware issue in mic, try using it to see if it gets sound

J.R. Corominas

Hi,

Maybe someone can help?
I have bought the Neumann KH 80 DSP monitors and the MA1 measurement set and now I wanted to use it to optimize my room...
I already did the measure one time successfully but I made a mistake, so yesterday I tried to repeat the procedure. Now the problem: For some reasons now the alignment software keep saying that I have to DECREASE my system level at least 9dB, before I can start a new measure... (even when volume of the mic / monitors are at minimum or I mute my input!)

I have absolutely no explanation for this behaviour... It just seem impossible to simply adjust the volume of the system!

I use an Apollo Twin Duo as interface and operating system is a mac. Does someone of you know (use) this system and if yes Is this a bug or any Idea what could be the reason for that?
Did you ever figure this out? I just purchased the kh750 to go with my kh80’s but I'm not getting any signal at all when everything is plugged in... The kh80s work fine on their own.. When I try to calibrate, it says signal is too low. Any ideas?

Top Bottom