• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Need Help About HIDIZS S9 Pro or HIBY R3 PRO SABER

melphoi

Hello, I need help to decide whether I should take a USB Dongle DAC/Amp or DAP
I dont care about the portability, since what I'm looking for is only the Sound Quality
For now, I have Hidizs S9 Pro and recently I'm reading about a DAP which I think good and it's Hiby R3 Pro Saber
Is that DAP has significant sound quality upgrade than my Hidizs S9 Pro?
Thanks in advance

OP
M

melphoi

I have yet to find a DAP with really good fidelity. They have fancy specs but in general, the measured performance is low.
Thank you for your responses, Sir. So your point is I should just stay with the S9 Pro rather than upgrading to Hiby R3 Pro Saber or another DAP within the Hiby R3 Pro Saber price range?

BARDUKE

I have yet to find a DAP with really good fidelity. They have fancy specs but in general, the measured performance is low.
any plans to review the new HiBy FD3 that just came out? I ordered one from AliExpress and waiting for it to be delivered.

Top Bottom