• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Need help about dac + amp

talptz

Just purchase smsl ao 200 ho 200 do 200 &
Hm4 Mackie

And I'm kinda overwhelmed on how and what do I need to connect everything the right way (how many cables and what type)

I got 2 PC
One my main and the second is the one i record on and my go xlr with my microphone is connect to

The idea is to combine 2 speakers and my dt990 PRO most of my use gonna be on my headphones but I would like the option to switch to my speakers sometime

The dac amp gonna be on my main Pc
And the goxlr will be connected to my record PC so it easier to me monitoring the go xlr app mice and OBS

I sew this video: from 13min

But don't really knows how everything gonna work so excuse my ignorance and thank you

Screenshot_2022-12-02-13-17-33-739_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-02-22-24-04-895_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-02-22-24-04-895_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
As far as cables go, the Amazon basics Quad star balanced are really good and can't beat the price. Monoprice premier/stage left 1.5ft have worked well too. I've got the do200 and used to have the ho200, they sound great together, good choice.

OP
T

talptz

As far as cables go, the Amazon basics Quad star balanced are really good and can't beat the price. Monoprice premier/stage left 1.5ft have worked well too. I've got the do200 and used to have the ho200, they sound great together, good choice.
Thank really appreciate the help

Top Bottom