• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Need Headphones with good bass, imaging and soundstage for around 500$

OP
P

Pawlakbest

I bought it on Amazon and tried to use 'Replacement' option so they could send me a new pair, but every time I tried it, I got Unknown Error and was left with only return cash options. So I went with that and just made a new order. I still haven't send back broken one's so I will have time to compare them. I also had 2dB lower volume on left cup, but I measured it with my phone, so not sure how accurate it was, but it was consistent between trials. But since I haven't heard difference personally(maybe my hearing is bad) I didn't mentioned it before.
I can't find any shop in Poland or Europe that have them, and when ordering from America, they just cost way too much.

quasar

Get the HD560s and you won't regret it , especially for competitive gaming.

I have owned AD700x, R70x, and PC38x. I used them out of the box and not EQed. None of them beats HD560s in terms of giving you the ability to precisely pinpoint where the sound is coming from.

If you want to know more, Fresh Reviews on YouTube has a good collections of headphones reviews you can choose from.

Top Bottom