• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

nano iDSD BL vs. Topping NX4 DSD

Bhavin

It wl b really helpful to all of us if some audiophile like us hv listened both & can describe & compare them sound wise bros.

Veri

Master Contributor
Thanks for opinion bro. R u telling after listen both @Veri ?
I have the bigger iFi, the micro. The nano is mostly the same but with less power. The micro is stupidly powerful, few people need so much.

The NX4, I'm going by what other people are saying. I have an SMSL iDea which is based on ESS Sabre 9018Q2C chips, the NX4 is using newer 9038 generation chips and has more power so it can only be better than my idea, specs-wise.

Veri

Master Contributor
The topping NX4 is $159.99, the iFi nano is $199.99

Like I said, in my opinion just get the topping unless you use a lot of IEMs and want the included IEMatch.

Bhavin

Yes, your logic is right bro. Let's see if @amirm 's views r same s he hs listen & study both very carefully.

Bhavin

In my country both of them el b more costly coz Topping hs no dealer(hv to import) & ifi's dealer is misusing his monopoly wd costly products bro.

Surprising thing is tht I complained ifi Britain abt such price hike in my country by their dealer. But in replay ifi told tht they can't restrict dealer to sell at high price. However, they can restrict dealer to sell at low price!

Bhavin

Also one can't get warranty of ifi products if he buy them outside his country.
I faced slight racism(against Indians) from ifi customer care side, too.

S one more friend told in forum, I m agree tht ifi's policies r strange.

Top Bottom