• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Nan-6 Planar Headphone Review

Rate this headphone:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 84 53.8%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 28 17.9%

• Total voters

Bow_Wazoo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Very intresting HP.
About 1000€, shipping and taxes incl.

deafenears

Forum Donor
Initial thoughts are it's pretty good. But I've been sick for well over a week now so haven't had much time with them.
xPFnW9B57b.png

Bow_Wazoo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Cool.
Are you from Europe?
Would be nice if these HP finally land at Oratory, to measure through.

deafenears

Forum Donor
Far from it, though supposed to be travelling in EU next week for work but sick so have had to cancel that.

cheapmessiah

I would love to get that specific kind of wire, not the cable, to make my custom cables at home.

Aliexpress has many cable vendors, but all the promo pics they use make it imposible to know what the real thickness of the wire looks like since theres never a reference object to compare it to.

sq225917

Major Contributor
Looking forward to hearing your opinion on these hi-end upstarts

tknx

The Nan-6's Amir measured were mine. I am going to be sending him Nan-7s soonish. I sold the Nan-6s since I wanted something with higher sensitivity.

Blorg

The Nan-6's Amir measured were mine. I am going to be sending him Nan-7s soonish. I sold the Nan-6s since I wanted something with higher sensitivity.
The Nan-7 are similar or even lower sensitivity, no? How do they sound? All reports I've seen from people who have heard them are positive and the graphs look good too.

cheapmessiah

The Nan-7 are similar or even lower sensitivity, no? How do they sound? All reports I've seen from people who have heard them are positive and the graphs look good too.
where are the graphs for the nan-7?

tknx

Supposed to be higher sensitivity. I am having mine drop shipped to Amir so I haven’t heard them. It is taking a while though.

Top Bottom