• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Naim Supernait 3 review. What Amir's reviews are missing.

poxymoron

Looks like Steve has raised the bar. @amirm , in future it would be nice if you could add soul to your metrics when reviewing gear.
I knew we were missing something.

Edit: Full disclosure, I didn't bother to read the review after I saw the tagline.

Roland

Have you heard a system with a Supernait and been unimpressed?

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Looks like Steve has raised the bar. @amirm , in future it would be nice if you could add soul to your metrics when reviewing gear.

Edit: Full disclosure, I didn't bother to read the review after I saw the tagline.
I'll give him credit though, he lets his wife listen in the sweet spot in the room rather than forcing her to stay in the kitchen and listen out for veils lifting.

bkatbamna

So that's what that white smoke that came out of it was before it stopped working.

GXAlan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

It's not even H2. The harmoncs are high though, so maybe that's the warmth they are talking about. Somewhat similar to the SFS-80 tube amp I measured.

d2FjPTEwNTh4MS41NjI=_src_63285-naim-supernait-3-audiocompl-lab2.jpg

index.php

1665090031663.png

thewas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Have you heard a system with a Supernait and been unimpressed?
The only Naim amp I have heard from a friend impressed me as it made the woofers of his B&W 804 rumble when switching on and off as it had apparently no delay circuit.

Top Bottom