• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

My new setup

gallionetech

Just wanted to post a pic of my new setup. Really really enjoying it! To me, it sounds so much nicer than the Abyss setup i moved away from.

Thanks to everyone who gave me tips & advice, very much appreciate it. You guys helped save me a lot of money / trial & error.

Setup:
- WiiM Pro (connected to Topping D90SE via SPDIF)
- Topping D90SE
- Topping A90D
- Apos Flow Cables
- DCA Expanse

Attachments

• PXL_20230126_184539302.jpg
    PXL_20230126_184539302.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 97

majingotan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Only one thing that's bothering me is that you have the cables inverted. Please confirm on YouTube that you're receiving the proper channels

Here's how my Aeon's look like and I've confirmed that I've inserted the correct cable termination to their respective left and right channels

3A398ABE-3E98-4CF8-A3FF-CCE5405581E3.jpeg

OP
gallionetech

gallionetech

Only one thing that's bothering me is that you have the cables inverted. Please confirm on YouTube that you're receiving the proper channels

Here's how my Aeon's look like and I've confirmed that I've inserted the correct cable termination to their respective left and right channels

View attachment 260252
I did catch this earlier, thanks for the heads up tho. They should probably just label it lol

Top Bottom