• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

My New Album Released Today

Katji

Major Contributor
Thanks for the repost!

Catarina Barbieri is amazing. There’s a great video of one of her performances at Ableton Loop on YouTube. Looking forward to checking out the article.

Thanks, I was just about to go to Youtube and search.

The Caterina Barbieri interview:
http://straylandings.co.uk/interviews/mechanics-of-perception-caterina-barbieri
Always very interesting, I don't know anyone else who talks about music like she does.
She talks much more, in the video interview, about Indian classical music...it seems she studied it quite properly. Referring to primeval drone sound and electricity fields and so on.

Last edited:

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Bought them all! Now, looks like I've gotta burn some CDs (haven't done that for years).

@acbarn Have you done any rear tray or booklet artwork that has track details for the albums? I'll print the front artwork for sure.

OP
Zensō

Zensō

Major Contributor
Bought them all! Now, looks like I've gotta burn some CDs (haven't done that for years).

@acbarn Have you done any rear tray or booklet artwork that has track details for the albums? I'll print the front artwork for sure.
Hi John,

Thank you so much!! I appreciate the support!

I haven’t done any jewel case artwork, but I‘m going to look into it. It shouldn’t be that difficult. Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll be sure to drop you a note if/when it works out.

Alan

Top Bottom