• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

My New Album Released Today

Zensō

Major Contributor
Thanks for indulging me here (yet again).

My new album, The Secret Garden, was released today on Bandcamp and the major streaming services. Stylistically, it’s similar to my prior releases, with jazz-inspired melodic and percussive improvisations layered over ambient soundscapes. Thanks for taking a listen! —Alan

Bandcamp: https://zenso.bandcamp.com/album/the-secret-garden

Katji

Major Contributor
Reposted the title track.
28 days ago... My feed is too much...I was thinking of creating a new account, minimal, focussed. It's just too laborious to manage the Following list. Sometimes I remove one or two - that I seem to have added while I was asleep, but...

Zaireeka

Enjoying the title track right now. I'll defo give a listen to the whole album tomorrow during my 1h30 car trip...

anphex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Hey, this is high quality! Not a music buyer anymore but you just got another follower on AMZN Music. Kyuujoushou is the first I clicked on and I already dig it.

sonitus mirus

Listening on Apple Music at 24b/44.1kHz and it sounds amazing. The deep bass percussion that moves in around 5:30 of the title track was awesome. Love the style and peacefulness. Your music allows my mind to wander in a tranquil exploration of thoughts. I'll be honest, though, I was a bit reluctant to play "Song of the Cicada", as I had about enough of those little buggers this summer. To my great relief, it was just as pleasant and enjoyable as the rest of the songs on your album.

I'm a fan. Thanks for sharing your talents!

OP
Zensō

Zensō

Major Contributor
Listening on Apple Music at 24b/44.1kHz and it sounds amazing. The deep bass percussion that moves in around 5:30 of the title track was awesome. Love the style and peacefulness. Your music allows my mind to wander in a tranquil exploration of thoughts. I'll be honest, though, I was a bit reluctant to play "Song of the Cicada", as I had about enough of those little buggers this summer. To my great relief, it was just as pleasant and enjoyable as the rest of the songs on your album.

I'm a fan. Thanks for sharing your talents!
Thanks so much for the kind words. I’m glad you enjoyed the album!

That‘s funny about the Cicadas. I’ve heard they can be quite a nuisance, but I’ve never experienced it first hand. I’m glad to hear the track didn‘t cause any anxiety! :)

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Thanks so much for the kind words. I’m glad you enjoyed the album!

That‘s funny about the Cicadas. I’ve heard they can be quite a nuisance, but I’ve never experienced it first hand. I’m glad to hear the track didn‘t cause any anxiety! :)
I posted some katydids, cicadas, and crickets I recorded on my front porch maybe like 5 years ago. The recording sounds pretty loud. Well a good sound level meter showed 90-95 db so they can be loud.

OP
Zensō

Zensō

Major Contributor
I posted some katydids, cicadas, and crickets I recorded on my front porch maybe like 5 years ago. The recording sounds pretty loud. Well a good sound level meter showed 90-95 db so they can be loud.

Wow, 90-95 db! That’s crazy!

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
"Song of the Cicada", as I had about enough of those little buggers this summer.
I use those little buggers for fishing. They work excellent. Use with a heavy float and a 4-5 foot leader and cast it as far out as you can and then sit and wait. For extra effect I use a modded Royal Wulff fly in mostly brown and gray coloration with the cicada on the hook too. That brings in the 5 pounders+. :D

@acbarn that's some tasty music and sounds. I use headphones although I can guess as per how that would sound on a big stereo with the imaging and nature sounds. :D

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Took a listen, not something I'd probably return to but I do wish you the best of luck with your release!

Top Bottom