• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

My New Album Released Today

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Really enjoying this,,,,added to my library. Glad I decided to give it a listen
You are allowed to fondle @acbarn's tip jar... but wait inline behind me, until it is made available...;)

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I purchased it on Bandcamp and got the AIFF copy to convert to my Apple Library.

Honken

I'm not sure how I managed to miss this thread, but I quite like it. Listening to your release, I assume that you have heard the album Kakashi by Yasuaki Shimizu?

I'll try to set up an account with BandCamp soon and buy your releases from there - but in the meantime I've subscribed to you on Apple Music. Thanks!

OP
Zensō

Zensō

Major Contributor
I'm not sure how I managed to miss this thread, but I quite like it. Listening to your release, I assume that you have heard the album Kakashi by Yasuaki Shimizu?

I'll try to set up an account with BandCamp soon and buy your releases from there - but in the meantime I've subscribed to you on Apple Music. Thanks!
Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed the album.

I haven’t heard Kakashi, but I will definitely check it out. Not sure how I missed Yasuaki Shimizu.

I appreciate the support on BandCamp. It’s such a great platform for independent artists.

Thanks again!

Top Bottom