• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

My New Album Released this Week

Zensō

Major Contributor
A9AB35F7-CF60-4050-A9EF-4CCDAC8EE543.jpeg

My new album is now available on Bandcamp and the major streaming services (link below). Here’s an excerpt from the liner notes:

“Metaphysika is a concept album that explores the intersection of the temporal and the transcendent by interlacing natural motifs with mythic archetypes. Stylistically, it incorporates aspects of ambient, jazz, and world music, with melodic and percussive improvisations layered over ambient soundscapes.

“The primary instrument used to create this work was a Mac computer. A wide variety of virtual software instruments and sampled sounds were played and manipulated in various ways to create the final product. An Ableton Push and a Zendrum were the human interfaces used to interact with the sounds. Both are highly sensitive touch interfaces that effectively turn a computer into a playable, expressive instrument on par with traditional acoustic instruments.”

Thanks for taking a listen, I hope you enjoy it. And thanks for supporting independent artists!

Bandcamp: https://zenso.bandcamp.com/album/metaphysika

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Another great piece of work from you @acbarn. Suijin was in my top 20 songs listened to all year of 2022 from the previous one.

Top Bottom