• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

My L30 unit has channel issues

Lockjaw

I recently got the E30 and was very pleased with it, so I decided to purchase the L30 as well. I was able to pair them up today and I noticed something very peculiar. When using the L30, the left channel sounds noticeably larger in volume. I tried switching to pre-amp mode and the volume difference was still there. I might be doing something wrong with the settings since I am very new to the world of DACs and amps but I am pretty sure I set them up properly. It is likely that the unit suffered some minor damages during the shipping process because the shipping service I used is notorious for rough handling their packages, but I really hope that isn't the case and I just need to set them up properly. I hope someone could help me find out why this is happening and how I might be able to fix it.

OP
L

Lockjaw

After some searching, I found out that a lot of amps have channel imbalance at low volumes...

Top Bottom