• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

My first youtube interview... I am famous now!!!

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Yes, it happened. Thomas from HionHiFi shackled me, fed me some great sushi and convinced me to do a very long interview with him.

Please subscribe to his channel and pass the news. I spilled all the secrets about me, the site, etc. Normally you have to pay good money for this kind of trade secret information but now, you are getting it for free!

No, you won't recognize me in streets anymore. I am already working on my disguise. Shaved my head and got this tatoo:

bald-head-tattoos-1.jpg

I have to learn to walk backward but other than that, I don't think anyone will recognize me!

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Yes, it happened. Thomas from HionHiFi shackled me, fed me some great sushi and convinced me to do a very long interview with him.

Please subscribe to his channel and pass the news. I spilled all the secrets about me, the site, etc. Normally you have to pay good money for this kind of trade secret information but now, you are getting it for free!

No, you won't recognize me in streets anymore. I am already working on my disguise. Shaved my head and got this tatoo:

bald-head-tattoos-1.jpg

I have to learn to walk backward but other than that, I don't think anyone will recognize me!
I knew you were catfishing the past 4 years.

Lorenzo74

bald-head-tattoos-1.jpg

Great Amir to hear directly from you!
This is my heartfelt recommendation:
1) regularly post few minutes of video for each review summarizing results and your impressions.
2) do live sessions on one topic you may select from the various of the forum where you can deep dive, hopefully with other ASR experts on the same panel and the answering to live (posted in the chat) questions from your subscribers.
We need this fresh wind on the audio and what your are doing is unique, needs to be nurtured leveraging today media and the incredible support you get from ASR super cool members.
See you soon!
My Best

Last edited:

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

tmtomh

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Very cool! I will look forward to checking out the full video.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Great Amir to hear directly from you!
This is my heartfelt recommendation:
1) regularly post few minutes of video for each review summarizing results and your impressions.
2) do live sessions on one topic you may select from the various of the forum where you can deep dive, hopefully with other ASR experts on the same panel and the answering to live (posted in the chat) questions from your subscribers.
We need this fresh wind on the audio and what your are doing is unique, needs to be nurtured leveraging today media and the incredible support you get from ASR super cool members.
See you soon!
My Best
Thanks for the suggestions. I am actually all set to start doing videos. Spent the last few weeks getting my video system, lighting, etc. all done. It is a permanent fixture on my desk now so all I have to do is turn on the camera and go. My current thought is to start with on-demand videos. For live session as you see, it needs to be more than me so need more thought and organization. But I agree our message is not found much in youtube and we need to fix that.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
So Lenin, how goes the revolution?
Well, I told the tattoo guy to paint Albert Einstein but apparently his hard disk had crashed and instead, he pulled up the Lenin picture. I didn't realize the mistake since he was behind me until it was all done! He is giving me freebie sunglasses to wear as to reduce the association. I have to figure how to wear them backward but otherwise I think it will work.

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Well, I told the tattoo guy to paint Albert Einstein but apparently his hard disk had crashed and instead, he pulled up the Lenin picture. I didn't realize the mistake since he was behind me until it was all done! He is giving me freebie sunglasses to wear as to reduce the association. I have to figure how to wear them backward but otherwise I think it will work.
Plus, you'll never need to fear a tiger attack again.

1611527920756.png

:cool:

Sukie

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
A star is born!

Reactions: PSO
Top Bottom