• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

My DX3pro+ died!

OP
L

lordwotton

I'd sell what you have for parts on eBay and get the JDS Atom Amp+ DAC+ combo just as much for how good it sounds, but their support is epic and in the USA. The Schiit Magni Heresy/Modi combo is good too, can't go wrong with either one. Personally the volume wheel on the Heresy is too annoying, had several and maybe if you're left handed it wouldn't be bad. If you go with the Atom stack, ask them at checkout to add the 4 weights to the case which they'll drop in for free. They're just little bars that get stuck inside with adhesive pads so it won't move on the desk as easy. Have to request it though.

HI thanks for the reply, but both lack Bluetooth and remote control, so they wouldn't work for my needs

OP
L

lordwotton

Did you try a different 15V supply? The wall wart could be dead not the unit. Also a 5V plug and 15V plug can be the same size. Are you sure it's 15V?

Haven't tried it yet cause I don't have any equipment where I am now, will try in 2 weeks when I'll be back in Italy before sending it back to China for repairing

Reactions: GPJ
Top Bottom