• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

My Dog - pet thread

Oldasdrt

The best part of all that is eating the meat and veggies. It makes it all worthwhile. :D
You've got to let the chicken poop compost for a year, too acid,you should see our zucchini,,,,

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
you should see our zucchini
Om nom nom. Zooks are awesome. I enjoy crispy Zooks dipped in egg then dipped in flour with a large amount of fresh ground pepper in there too and fried. You're a lucky person to have such big Zooks.

Oldasdrt

Om nom nom. Zooks are awesome. I enjoy crispy Zooks dipped in egg then dipped in flour with a large amount of fresh ground pepper in there too and fried. You're a lucky person to have such big Zooks.
You forgot Parmesean cheese,,,,PM me,,,,

mansr

Major Contributor
...I (briefly, thank goodness) saw a woman catching it from her canine friend's posterior whilst out on a bike ride today...kudos for not leaving it 'behind', but dear me, wo/man's best friend? Any extra-terrestrial beings visiting Earth would surely conclude that dogs were in charge
Don't be ridiculous. The cats are obviously the ones in charge.

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
Oh he/she looks very serious.

he was in full Jedi mode (with the robe a.k.a. blanket) after comming home wet

They do that here in Canada as well. I saw a guy with a huge St Bernard that dropped a couple pounds of sludge onto a soccer field beside a school and I was snarky and advised him to remove the pOO and he resisted but eventually after I advised him that dog pOO is thought to be responsible for making several young children very very sick in the city every year he relinquished and removed the pile of steamy excrement. :facepalm:

i never could stand people living poop behind, i've even been the ironic prick offering people bags saying here they go in case they forgot or ran out of'em
i mean, it's not just a dick move not to clean up (you do it after yrouself, too, at least i hope so), it's toxic for other animals also

btw, here he is with his older brother from another mother...you can clearly tell who's in charge with that fear in his eyes, asking "he's behind me, ain't he?" :p

IMG_20210405_154435.jpg

OP
NiagaraPete

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
They do that here in Canada as well. I saw a guy with a huge St Bernard that dropped a couple pounds of sludge onto a soccer field beside a school and I was snarky and advised him to remove the pOO and he resisted but eventually after I advised him that dog pOO is thought to be responsible for making several young children very very sick in the city every year he relinquished and removed the pile of steamy excrement. :facepalm:
Hey another Canuck. Yup steamy poos need to be pickup up

Ken1951

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I have a Borzoi, she has her own musical taste. She loves Plini but runs from the room when I play Lana Del Ray and Katy Perry, hmmmm. Most metal she's okay with but not OSI. She seems to really like La Bouquet, Panic From The Disco, Joe Bonamassa, Jeff Beck, Nitin Sawhey. Maybe its the female vocals. I don't know.

What about your pets?View attachment 153932
The first dogs that owned me were Borzoi! So sweet.

Ken1951

Addicted to Fun and Learning
1632102783163.jpeg

Three Standard Poodles from Poodle Rescue. They adopted us around Xmas in 2016. A mom and two of her "babies". We lost the middle one with the pink collar a couple of weeks ago. Far too early. Serious arthritis and a pretty bad case of canine cognitive dysfunction, likely from two vestibular events. Miss her terribly. Standard are my favorite dogs by far.

AudioSQ

I told my kids I would never let them get a dog. After years of begging I finally said "If it's ok with Mom" thinking she could be the bad guy... we've had her a couple weeks now.

She's a rescue so not entirely sure what she is. She desperately wants to be friends with the cat and he's just not having it. The cat is a solid 16 lbs and willing to throw paws.

FB_IMG_1632109456470.jpg

Top Bottom