• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Willem

Major Contributor
Sure, Dutch homes have had mandatory rubber strips on door and window openings for ages. Ventilation is now with controled systems, and in recent homes the warmth from the extracted air is recovered with a heat exchanger.

G-rig

I didn't think Tidal Connect was available yet on the SHD Studio? I was going to get the iFi Zen Stream before I get the SHD Studio but perhaps if the streaming is good enough on the Studio then I don't need the Zen Stream. I might run with the Zen Blue using LDAC until I get the Studio. I'll get the measuring mic and use REW first to see what's possible.
Sorry not sure what shd studio is.
Coming up to the end of my free trial for volumio, wondering if any other worthwhile similar options. It doesn't have a similar feature for Qobuz to use it like Tidal connect where you Can use the player software and 'cast' to say raspberry Pi. I don't think I'll bother getting a MQA DAC, but still like tidal interface and CD quality should be ok to a RME ADI-2 I guess. I don't Think I'll fork out for Qobuz for a few years untill the library and interface is better, but 192kHz is pretty impressive and in theory the best you'd ever need

Top Bottom