• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

My achilles tendon snapped today

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I have given this decision a great deal of reconsideration. What I believe is we just had a misunderstanding that morphed into an argument. I take responsibility for my part of this failure to communicate. I am walking back my decision to close this thread. I kindly ask that we stay focused on Lars’s injury and recovery.
Glad you reconsidered this. For clarity are you going to add medical advice to the guidelines?

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I have given this decision a great deal of reconsideration. What I believe is we just had a misunderstanding that morphed into an argument. I take responsibility for my part of this failure to communicate. I am walking back my decision to close this thread. I kindly ask that we stay focused on Lars’s injury and recovery.
Thank you for giving this a 2nd look, and reopening the thread.

Top Bottom