• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

My 2/3 DIY Corona Setup, Thank You ASR

quorzar

Hi to everyone,

thanks to this forum with all the knowledge and great members. Over quiet some time my setup has developed to the stage there it is now. This is the best setup I ever own and Im listening to it every day. Sometimes I stuck hours without moving and forget about everything :) So what is Corona?

Its by far not the best room and I have to move speakers if I want to listen to another pair. But thats no problem atm.

Im looking forward to great speaker reviews.

Have a great day, thank you to all.

QUO

Last edited:
OP
Q

quorzar

Thanks, yes open baffle and the design is DIY in Fusion 360 and then jigsaw and router :) But not yet finished.

airs

Hi to everyone,

View attachment 65412

thanks to this forum with all the knowledge and great members. Over quiet some time my setup has developed to the stage there it is now. This is the best setup I ever own and Im listening to it every day. Sometimes I stuck hours without moving and forget about everything :) So what is Corona?

Its by far not the best room and I have to move speakers if I want to listen to another pair. But thats no problem atm.

Im looking forward to great speaker reviews.

Have a great day, thank you to all.

QUO

Nice! Is that a Minidsp SHD on top of the NC400's? Are you using Dirac?

OP
Q

quorzar

Yes it is. And yes I use Dirac. 3 different presets for the 3 speaker sets. Sometimes I hear without it, it depends. The outer speakers are best without Dirac.

Top Bottom