• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Munich-Hi-End

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Munich Hi-End starts on the 19th after a two year absence, My HIEND is the definitive coverage,Leo literally covers everything.
https://www.my-hiend.com/vbb/showthread.php?13293-2022年德國慕尼黑High-End音響展實況報導-Munich-High-End-Show

Keith

Grotti

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I was there several times on dealer days and as a "normal customer". A complete waste of time.... Visit Munich instead: so much more to see and enjoy!

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I never found it a waste of time, it was extremely pleasant to meet Daniel Weiss, Andrew Jones, suppliers, manufacturers etc and the beer is nice, but it has become obscenely extravagant.
Keith

ctbarker32

Purifi booth doesn't show the rumored tweeter. Looks like the same prototype speaker we've seen before. I'm still hoping for a viable complete monitor in the $2k-$4k a pair range some day.

D242BAD3-B71D-4D28-BF98-05A337194C6C.jpeg

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Leo’s coverage of the Munich show is up,
https://www.my-hiend.com/vbb/showthread.php?13293-2022年德國慕尼黑High-End音響展實況報導-Munich-High-End-Show

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Just looked through the first 57 pages of kitty litter boxes , hideous turntables and a huge amount of expensive wire, not really a great deal of measurement led design, perhaps the photographs of the cheap seats ( ground floor halls) will be more interesting.
Keith

Top Bottom