• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Multiple input Bluetooth mixer, headphone amplifier, microphone amplifier, USB, iphone, Android, computer.

sound-as-a-pound

Not sure what is the best category to post this query.

I have a Samsung Android phone, iPhone and laptop.

I would like a mixer unit which could connect with all three units simultaneously via Bluetooth or wired connection for processing at least audio output from the three units, but preferable also audio input.

Ideally, I would be able to
  • Attach all three units simultaneously via Bluetooth the mixer unit.
  • Listen to audio from any unit so that means receiving calls on either phone or audio from teleconferencing using well know software like teams or skype.
  • Each unit (2 phones and laptop) have individual mics which would suffice but the ability to connect a single high-end mic that to the mixer would be an advantage.
  • The computer is a works PC, so there are restrictions on what software I can install on the unit.
  • Connect my wired Shure SRH1540 headphones to the mixer unit so I can listen to any of the units, via the mixer.

Any pointers on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom