• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Multiple headphones at the same time

OP
G

Gonzaxx

I don't think so because you won't be drawing much power as the sensitivity is very high.
Best not to try and drive 8 ohm speakers with it though.:)
No, it would only be for the iem.

nothing more than for the iem.

The additional amplifiers would only be necessary so that each one can manage their volume, nothing more than for that?

ocinn

solderdude

Grand Contributor
The additional amplifiers would only be necessary so that each one can manage their volume, nothing more than for that?
In this case... yes.

OP
G

Gonzaxx

I have 4 TRUTHEAR x Crinacle ZERO whose impedance is 10 Ω. That would cause the amplifier to see 2.5 Ω.

To test them with the dx7 pro+ topping, would I have any problems, would they work well? Since the impedance is much lower than the blessing 2 dusk that I am going to buy.

but to go testing, I would like you to tell me beforehand if there is any problem, having such a low impedance

thank you so much

OP
G

Gonzaxx

It hurts that I bought them a while ago, because now I see that they came out

They have a higher impedance (17).

I wanted to know if with an impedance of 10 what the previous model has (of which I have 4), I could test them in the dx7 pro + topping, and not cause any problem to the DAC and that they sound good (without distortion or noise)

Thank you so much.

solderdude

Grand Contributor
I have 4 TRUTHEAR x Crinacle ZERO whose impedance is 10 Ω. That would cause the amplifier to see 2.5 Ω.

To test them with the dx7 pro+ topping, would I have any problems, would they work well? Since the impedance is much lower than the blessing 2 dusk that I am going to buy.

but to go testing, I would like you to tell me beforehand if there is any problem, having such a low impedance

thank you so much
That will be too low it is basically a short circuit when accidentally played loud.

When you just want to test the splitter and do not play loud but at max. all day listening levels the amp should not be in trouble.
With 94dB peaks (80dB average = active listening level) only 30mA is drawn and about 70mV is needed.
So for testing the splitter it will be fine but when accidentally turning up the volume with those IEMs lying on a desk the amp may go in protection or overheat.
Not so at responsible listening levels.

Last edited:

MayaTlab

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I don't know if it is quite as easy to do as on a Mac, but have you considered creating a virtual aggregate / multi output device using four different USB DACs (ex using four different cheap Apple USB-C dongles) ?

Top Bottom