• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

MQA Deep Dive - I published music on tidal to test MQA

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
So? Might as well close every thread in this forum by that logic.
We do close threads that creates grief for both membership and us. 200 pages of posts have been made on this topic. Making an accusation like that is totally out of line especially when it cares not one bit about the people who have reported offending posts.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
The heck is funny about that? It is not free for Stereophile magazine to generate articles. They have a delay to encourage people to read the written version before giving it out for free to the world online. It is well within their rights to complain about a full scan of an article.

If I were an anti-MQA guy, I wouldn't want to see that article which nicely summarized OP's video. So I suggest you think through what you are protesting.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
It appears that folks just want to make this situation worse, not better with their posts. So I am going to go ahead and close it now. Go ahead and file whatever protest you want elsewhere. What a poor way to end a thread that was constructive for so long. :( The few of you pounded me on the nose for keeping this thread open for this long. :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom