• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Movies you like but others not !!!

killdozzer

Major Contributor
1668976530341.png

A fair amount of creepy. Perhaps because you can actually hear those number stations in real life and it makes it an extra dose of eerie!

Old Listener

My wife is a gangster 3

A Korean movie starring Shu Qi as the daughter of a Hong Kong triad leader. Lots of martial arts fighting balanced with a lot of humor.

wikipedia article
---
Khoobsurat (Indian movie made with Disney involvement available on Netflix.)

Light romantic comedy: plucky female doctor fixes a dysfunctional royal family.

wikipedia article

RobbanT33

i dont understand why everyone is going nuts about everything everywhere all at once

GrumpE1

Chopper Chicks in Zombietown It's a B movie... B for bad, but it's so far into the realm of B movies that I enjoy how absurd, stupid, and ridiculous it is... It works for me, but haven't met anyone who agrees...lol This was one of Billy Bob Thornton's very early rolls. In fact, it was his presence that prompted the initial viewing.

Attachments

• Chopperchicks.jpg
    Chopperchicks.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 30

Andretti60

For me it is much easier to name a movie that everyone like and I just hate (I would say loathe): Matrix (the first one, the others are even worse)

Herbert

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I guess my favor flick pic in this category would be Conan the Barbarian, 1982, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Earl Jones, and Sandahl Bergman whom I personally found pretty hot :p.

Directed by John Milius. It does get 6.9 on IMDB; I think this is generous but I supposed it's because of people like me who simply find it a hoot.

conanthebarbarian1982.jpg
The film is awful, but the soundtrack by Basil Pouledouris is extremely good - A-Music for a Z-Movie

Dismayed

Diva is fantastic, but it has been 40 years since it was in (a few) theaters.

Top Bottom