• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Movies you like but others not !!!

daniel_chris

Kung Fu Hustle ,it is a 2004 action-comedy film directed, produced, co-written by, and starring Stephen Chow.

Kung Fu Hustle had a worldwide gross of US$101,104,669. While not a blockbuster, Kung Fu Hustle managed to become the highest-grossing foreign-language film in North America in 2005.
45373_aa.jpg

I liked the plot, whole movie was awesome and funny.

thefsb

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Two movies that not enough people like, probably because not enough people have seen them, are from late 60s Britain, both featuring big rock stars Performance and Privilege.
iu

iu

OP
daniel_chris

daniel_chris

Two movies that not enough people like, probably because not enough people have seen them, are from late 60s Britain, both featuring big rock stars Performance and Privilege.
iu

iu

I have seen it too, it was quite good

Patrick1958

Forum Donor
The odd thing is :
Movies with terrible critics i usually like,
Movies with great critics i usually don't like.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor

Vini darko

Major Contributor
Death machine (1994) is an technically aweful B movie I really enjoy.

On a personal note kungfu hustle may be the best kungfu film ever made love that film.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Love Kung Fu Hustle. I don't like everything by Stephen Chow, but that and Shaolin Soccer are really funny.
Death machine (1994) is an technically aweful B movie I really enjoy.
Since you like this kind of stuff (I do too), about 15 years ago, maybe longer, I watched a late night scifi movie about a heavily muscled white lady, with blonde dreadlocks, alone in the desert. I don't remember much of the plot except that she killed something/someone with a big knife. I've been trying to find it for years. It had a really nice atmosphere.

Last edited:
Top Bottom