• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Movie Trailers | Music Videos | Excitement - Love, Life & the Blues

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area

Last edited:

iridium

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Would like these movies to be true documentaries.

iridium.

iridium

What kind of documentaries do you like?

The documentaries I would like do NOT exist unfortunately.
Thank you for asking.

iridium.

iridium

No ones made a documentary about iridium then? Lol

I am so boring, that if a documentary was made, so many people watching would die of boredom & I would be locked away.

iridium.

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=best documentaries

There are a bunch of good ones ↑ from that above list.
I don't know which ones to recommend you because you said: "The documentaries I would like do NOT exist unfortunately."
And you added: "I am so boring, that if a documentary was made, so many people watching would die of boredom & I would be locked away." :D
_______

Anyway, this one ↓ is on Netflix, and it seems to fit your "tone" :cool: ; it is a poignant one.

_______

If documentaries about music, war, science, humanity, arts, dance, history, great conflicts, secrets, romance, travels, beauty pageants, boxing, movie business, Hollywood actors, cults, world leaders, biology, chemistry, nuclear energy, global warming, space, universe, galaxies, black holes, family life, social behaviors, social affairs, Internet, hacking, spies, social politics, ...etc., etc., etc., might be of any interest for any region of our intellect, I got tons of recommendations.
The one above is only one of them. It's not a happy documentary, it's a rather depressive one; but it makes us realize how lucky we are in comparison to them.
What man is doing to the environment and to the people inside those environments in the name of development of nuclear energy, oil exploitation/exploration, chemical plants, plastic factories with low wages employees, electronic factories with inhuman facilities, textile factories with poor structures, etc., etc., etc., is an abomination and a crime against all humanity. And the big companies like ...., and ...., who are @ the top encouraging/supporting those inhuman conditions, should be held responsible and all go to jail. And us, the customers, who buy their products, we are guilty as well by giving them our support with our money and credit cards.

Our capitalism system might look swell on the surface, but plunging deeper into the abyss, the people who suffer the most from it are the children, young people, elderly we kill by the millions every month. That's how our system works. There is no balance, no fair distribution of the goods all across the chain. The ones who profit the most are the biggest contributors of mass diseases and killing. ...In vast general.

There are some great discussions by congress senators on various subjects right here in the United States of America; I watched few of them about emails, about security, about pharmaceutical companies and their CEO, etc. Like this one for example:
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/con...elves-raises-they-hiked-epipen-prices-n636591

There are so many things happening on our planet, and right here in our own backyard, that the best place to start for each one of us, on the best documentary ever, is with you, with me, with our friends, family and neighbors, cats, dogs, pets...etc. I don't need to pollute my family and neighbors in order to protect my turf, my security, my independence, my freedom, my joie-de-vivre. It happens that I don't live alone but with 7.35 billion more, and that the planet called Earth is the home of all of us and that what happens @ the other end of its round shape, orbiting on its axis, with gravitational force, and magnetized energy, has a direct influence on everybody else. Everything affects us all. Oxygen is the essence, clean oxygen.

It is greatly irresponsible to act in our own personal interest when aware of the negative reactions it causes to the environment and to the people inside it half way around the globe. We are all irresponsible people...the human race. We all got the wrong memo a long time ago, and through history it got more and more misinterpreted to the point of being absolutely dysfunctional and erratic. It's a way of speech, from the oldest scriptures of the oldest caves of the Earth.

Do you like the pyramids of Egypt?

Last edited:

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Top Bottom