• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Movie Soundtracks We Enjoy

Andysu

Major Contributor
This should be constant pressurized bass though the matched balanced LCRS sw

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hitchcock's Blackmail (1929) was especially noted for the expressive use of both naturalistic and nonnaturalistic sound

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This is an awesome sound track-and production is stellar:

Ken1951

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Diva, famous Movie here in Europe, especially because of the music:
Simply one of the best films with an equally fabulous soundtrack. Watch it about once a year. Watch it on a large screen and turn the volume up, you'll be happy. The opening scene in the Opera House is wonderful.

olive00

My favorite soundtrack is from the series "Big Little Lie". Cold Little Heart - Michael Kiwanuka. I just love this song. When I hear it, I immediately relax, disconnect from the outside world, and are morally transported to the coast of Australia. I don't know how it works, before that no soundtrack from the movie or series affected me like that. Sometimes I want to watch this series again just because every series starts with this song.

Archsam

One of my all time favourites:

Katji

Major Contributor

mkarikom

Last edited:

PaulD

Woman at War has the best soundtrack I've heard in a couple of years... I strongly suggest watching it - fabulous fun, from the quirky

This trailer has some of the choir:

Top Bottom