• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Movie Soundtracks We Enjoy

panblue43

Movie soundtracks are one of my favorite genre (?) of music. Love the nice dynamics and moody tone of many. So I thought we have a dedicated thread for it here.

Right now enjoying the Soundtrack to movie I Origin (wonderful unique movie) by Will Bates and Phil Mossman:

Hi! I like movie soundtracks too, my favourite is Twin Peaks OST (the series) and the "Fire Walk with me" album.
Other one is the "Pulp Fiction OST" and not 1:1 this category "The Wall" from Pink Floyd.
This last one I enjoy in every versions from the original film to the 1990 live in Berlin or the 2010-2013 album tour version.
Best regards.

dougi

Addicted to Fun and Learning
In one of Les Baxter's funkiest moments, western biker movie Hell's Belles from 1969.

suttondesign

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The Johannsson soundtrack for “Arrival” is super awesome, plus an aural treat for a full-range system.

Top Bottom